Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear Miss July

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm the nicest of guys. In general, I can be pretty mean to some of my friends. But things are different when it comes to girls whom I really like. I'm like this new guy who is anything but mean. Nah, I'm not whipped either. I just become a boy who is too nice for his own good. It's been made painfully obvious that good karma is non-existent. And when it's all over, I'm nostalgic. Nostalgic among all the things I did for her, and everything that was thrown back from her: good and bad. From buying The Lion King online to even just a simple get-together to hang out, I sometimes wondered why I did it when a voice inside me told me not to do this to yourself... again. But I guess it was just my way of saying "I still think about you.", just in case. I cannot blame her entirely though. I was warned. Warned about everything that may happen if I got in too deep. I was overconfident and that's what fucked me over. You like her, she likes you. It shouldn't have been this complicated... but it was. I promised I would not lose a good friend again, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do; as hard as it may be, I have no regrets. And please pardon the humbleness/modesty, but you lost your chance with a good guy. I'm getting over you... starting... now.

P.S. I fricken missed you Blogspot. Time to start fresh.

No comments: